- You don't need genitals.
- You can have them when you're dead.
- Orgasm can cause bad breath.
- And cure the hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed orgasm for fertility.
- Pig farmers still do.
- Female animals are having more fun than you think.
- Studying human orgasm in a lab is not easy.
- But it sure is entertaining.
- Freud might say watching this TED video involves the ego's cathexis and withdrawal of the libido. Put in plain English, "You know you want to click it."
Law Office of Michael A. Smolensky LLC on the World Wide Web.
TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from three worlds: Technology, Entertainment, Design. Since then its scope has become ever broader. Along with two annual conferences -- the TED Conference in Long Beach and Palm Springs each spring, and the TEDGlobal conference in Edinburgh UK each summer -- TED includes the award-winning TED Talks video site, the Open Translation Project and TED Conversations, the inspiring TED Fellows and TEDx programs, and the annual TED Prize.