The 6 Steps to “Better Thinking”

“Better Thinking” on Quora*

Forbidden Fruit
George Agnew Reid (1860-1947)
[Public domain],
via Wikimedia Commons
While researching social media websites, I recently discovered Quora.

After poking around enough to satisfy my curiosity, I created a user account, and I found this question: “How do I become a better thinker?”

I reviewed some of the submissions, and I posted an answer. Based on positive feedback, I am sharing it here.

The 6 Steps To “Better Thinking”

Read Quote of Michael Smolensky's answer to Thinking: How do I become a better thinker? on Quora
* For the uninitiated, Quora organizes knowledge by allowing users to work together asking and answering questions. Quora users earn credibility based on peer reviews--upvotes and downvotes.

South Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer Michael Smolensky, Esquire, knows how to protect his clients. Mr. Smolensky can provide consultations--answering and asking questions--on all criminal, juvenile, and municipal court cases in New Jersey.

Call Now—(856) 812-0321.